Monday, October 6, 2008

"You are the One I Want"

..you could say it's about time that I posted a few of our wedding photos... I could still use a little help.

I titled this post "You are the One I Want" because it was our wedding song and of course, Braden is the one I want. Scroll all the way down and listen! (its on our playlist)


Braden and I were married on December 29, 2007 in Hawaii. Most of his family is from Hawaii, so we thought it would be a great idea to tie the knot there (why not). I cannot put into words how amazing and special our experience was. I could hardly speak that day, luckily, as always my tears pulled through and spoke for me! YES... they were tears of JOY! Not only was the setting beautiful, but the entire day and every moment was unforgettable. My family had the best time with Braden's entire family. We are grateful and happy to be part of the Ing family.







A heart full of kisses from the Mr. and the Mrs.
S.M.A.C.K


These girls have been a part of my world for a long time and I'm so grateful they could be there for me. Each one of them is very special and I love them! From left to right..April, Becky, Shevon, me, Alexis, and Alicia. Can you guess who my sisters are...?

I wonder?



15 comments:

Mom+Girls said...

so cute!!!I love looking a weddin gpictures and I waited a long time to see yours.
You two are so cute together!1

Alexis Lopez said...

I have no idea which ones are your sisters! Please tell!

Cam and Lohi said...

yay!!...we get to see a new blog :). we love the pictures. missy...u are such a BEAUTIFUL bride. braden wasn't too shabby himself :). We are so glad that you got married here where we could all be apart of it. when r we going to see you again?

carnahan fam said...

Ahh what a sweet heart you are Missy! I never saw all of your weddin pictures...SOo pretty!! Can you believe a year has already gone by almost...I remember us planning our wedding at the same time...time passes way too fast! PS...I've given up on the thank yous, I'm overdue :( K bye LvYa!

the Rabes said...

What you have a blog! We are so excited. We just happened on it. So we wish we could have been at your BEAUTIFUL wedding. We are so happy for you guys and love you so much!! Let's stay in touch.
Ben & Kendra

Jena Hendry said...

Wish we could have been there! You looked gorgeous!

Clarke & Lia said...

I LOVE the pix. My how time flies. I hear you guys are coming this christmas?! Yay!!! Can't wait to see y'all:)
Lia

I'm glad your blogging...keep them posts coming! We love reading them:)

Chris and Channy said...

can you believe it's almost been a year since you two got married? time FLIES. i'm so happy we'll get to see you guys again for christmas. too bad chris won't be around...he really wants to come, but he can only come for thanksgiving. :( it's been too long since we were all together. can't wait to see you all!

p.s. your wedding photos are gorgeous. thanks for sharing them!

hoLLY said...

:( wish i were there! your pics are beautiful! just like you! ha love the blog!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

You two are the most prettiest couple ever!

Angie said...

Your wedding pictures are so beautiful.

April said...

Hey! I found your blog through Angie's. It's been too long! Your wedding was Beautiful !!! We need to get together sometime!

carnahan fam said...

Missy seriously...get goin on the blog ALRIGHTY. Its time. And let's get together soon!K love ya lots!

Unknown said...

How cute! What a pretty wedding, you guys are so photogenic!

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

Hey, I found your blog on Jake & Jill's blog... I don't know how often you check this since your last post was in october :O) But hope everything is going good w/ you guys & we need to get together soon!